December 9th is Christmas Jumper Day!!
So why not don your favourite festive woolly in aid of Crohn's & Colitis Ireland?!
Wear it to school, wear it to work, wear it to the shops - wherever you will be on December 9th, wear your Christmas jumper to spread some festive cheer and raise funds for IBD. See below how to get involved!
Need some inspiration on how to organise a Christmas Jumper Day fundraiser? See some ideas below!
- Organise a Christmas Jumper Day for the office or team Zoom call and ask participants to donate to the Christmas Jumper Day fundraising page. Download the QR code from your fundraising page and put it on posters around the office so that colleagues can scan and donate easily.
- Ask your boss if they will match all donations or donate to the page of the person who wins 'Best Christmas Jumper' (put it to a vote!)
- Organise a Festive Jumper Friday for your school or club and set up a fundraising page for this event. Everyone donates €5 to wear their Christmas jumper!
- Organise a homemade Christmas Jumper Day and ask family and friends to sponsor you for your DIY efforts
- Plan a Christmas Jumper Brunch or Dinner with friends and ask everyone to donate the price of a coffee or drink to your fundraising page.
- Ask your colleagues or friends to wear a Christmas jumper they already own on Christmas Jumper Day and donate the cost of buying a new one to the group fundraising page - bonus points for sustainability!